Ever had that lazy daydream where everything you ever wanted was at your fingertips? Just by thinking of it. Like you had special powers.
At TSheets, you do in fact have special powers, at least when it comes to the way you tackle time. It’s easy to make feature requests in our time tracking universe. Share an idea or ask a question on Twitter (tweet @tsheets). On Facebook. By calling support. Or by going to the mother of all support desks at help.tsheets.com.
In the end, you have ultimate say, in democratic style. We use real user votes to decide what new features to put on our list, and which ones to check off first. Our rule of thumb? Every quarter, our developers meet to review what features our customers are requesting. Any feature request with at least 30 votes at the end of the quarter will move on to our developers for consideration. Go to help.tsheets.com, and wield that magic clicker finger to cast your vote now.
Now in action, our geeks behind-the-scenes at TSheets recently accomplished this feature launch.
- TSheets Time Tracking for Employees. This app was designed with the Quickbooks user in mind is live on the Intuit App Center. Get it now, and leave a review while you’re there!
Pending feats of daring.
Planned or in the process, these projects have been voted gold.
- Native app compatibility with custom field restrictions. Included in the next generation of mobile apps.
- Create or edit timesheets with in/out times from the next generation of mobile apps.
- Allow custom reporting. Appearing in mid to late 2013. Vote this up to get the timeline moved forward.
- Unsubscribe from the “Don’t forget to submit your timesheets” emails! Should be available by spring 2013.
On the line.
These new features need your voting love and feedback to get into go time. Click here to make your vote count on any of the following potential features!
- Customize appearance of TSheets. What options, like uploading your company logo, would you most like to see?
- Specific app designed for the iPad.
- Viewing billable versus nonbillable hours. How would you like to see this break out?
- Daily employee timesheet reminders.
- See who’s working in mobile apps, and what they’re working on in the calendar.
- Lunch break auto deduction.
- Expense reporting.
Some people love timesheets. We call them customers. Learn why and take an online timesheet test drive today!