Here’s a cool tip for all our Mac users out there: Run TSheets as a desktop app. This allows for easier and quicker time tracking access.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Download and install Fluid
- Launch Fluid and create a site specific browser with the settings pictured below (you’ll want to point this to your TSheets account URL, or you can use https://app.tsheets.com/ip/)
- If you’ve done everything right, you’ll get a success message. Click ‘Launch Now’
- From here you have two options. 1) run as a desktop app from the dock or 2) run as an app from your toolbar. If you choose option 1, you’re finished. For option 2, keep reading…
- From the toolbar of the app you just launched, select the main app menu item and choose ‘Convert to MenuExtra SSB’
- Click ‘OK’ to continue
- You’ll now see the app shows up in your toolbar (along the top, close to your clock)
Hopefully you’ll find this as useful as I do (I use it more often than our main web application).
Let us know what you think.