Why join us? The TSheets team lives, eats and breathes our motto: Work really hard. Play really hard. It’s a dynamic, close-knit team that has a strong conviction to deliver brilliance to our customers.
We also offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including, medical, dental, and vision!
We are looking for smart, innovative team members that care about what they create.
About the position…
The position is not for the weak of heart! TSheets is growing – fast. The ideal candidate must be able to build and execute a well-crafted plan in a dynamic environment.
- Create and implement a consistent and cohesive brand
- Build and execute disruptive marketing campaigns
- Manage strategy and messaging for all media outlets: website, blogs press releases, online advertising, social media, print materials, SEO, and SEM
- Manage and measure performance of contractors
- Measure and improve conversions from website visits to trial starts
- Launch new features
- Create and manage monthly eNewsletter
- Manage user community forum
- Coordinate customer events and non-profit campaigns
- Conduct market and competitive research to help shape future products/features
- Demonstrated expertise in executing and marketing strategy and tactics
- A minimum of 1 year online marketing experience
- Very strong organization, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for research and analytics
- Work proficiently without direct supervision
- Fluent in social media strategy and practices
- 4 year degree, preferable in marketing
How to Apply
It’s easy… Just email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and don’t forget a cover letter.