TSheets is looking for a Front-End Developer!
Are you a smart, forward-thinking problem solver that wants to join a world-class and kick *** team? Then you may have just found your new home!
We’re a casual dress, fun, thriving dot-com with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future. If we’ve sparked your interest, drop us an email with a cover letter, your resume and a nice portfolio of sites developed and we’ll talk. :)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writing and maintaining standards compliant HTML/CSS for assigned projects
- Interaction with back-end development team and our marketing, UX, and design teams
- Daily maintenance/updates to existing sites
- Bachelors Degree in Web Development, Computer Science or combined equivalent of education and/or experience is required
- Ability to create layouts using advanced and semantic HTML5 and CSS3, as well as previous HTML and CSS specs
- Extensive use of APIs and a strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- A strong understanding of modern web practices to create an efficient user-experience
- Strong web portfolio required** (showcasing the aforementioned skills)
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment and using GNU tools
- Fun and friendly attitude
Experience working with:
- Version Control; primarily subversion
- Server-side scripting languages like PHP, Python or Ruby
Why join us? The TSheets team lives our mission… Creating the #1 employee rated and requested time tracking software on the planet! It’s a dynamic, close-knit team with strong convictions. Plus…
TSheets also offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including, medical, dental, and vision and paid vacation. You will be joining a fun, creative, experienced, and bright team, who are passionate and care about what we create.
How to Apply
It’s easy… Simply email email@example.com with a copy of your resume, cover letter, and make sure to include an online portfolio showcasing the projected you’ve developed! We want to see your awesome skills so… Show them off!